I’ve had quite a bit of fun driving the CitiCar. I want to go further, and a little faster up hills. The main drawback on range is that the battery capacity in my car is very low. I could upgrade to a proper set of batteries to match the manufacturers recommendation, but I would be shelling out one to two thousand dollars based on quality and composition. However, if I am going to upgrade the motor as well, I should wait on the batteries until I’ve chosen a motor, as it may need a different voltage. Both options are costly, and doing both doesn’t seem to make sense. If I go for the batteries, there is a chance I will not upgrade the motor unless it fails, and then the battery voltage of what I already have will heavily dictate what motor I will get.